To contact us regarding sales, selling timber, or general information, please use the contact form below.
Frank Miller Lumber’s Premier American Hardwoods are sawn and processed in two Indiana facilities.
Frank Miller Lumber Sawmill, Headquarters and Retail Store
Union City, Indiana
Frank Miller headquarters, including the log yard, sawmill, grading and drying areas, as well as the executive, sales and accounting offices, is located in east central Indiana. At our Union City, Indiana hardwood lumber mill, we produce approximately 90,000 board feet of quartersawn, hardwood each day, with annual production totaling about 20 million board feet. Facilities at Union City include:
- Main plant with FSC-certified hardwood sawmill, planer, grading, sorting and stacking operations
- Enclosed storage for 4 million board feet of kiln-dried lumber
- Uncovered and covered areas for air drying and kiln charge staging for approximately 3 million board feet of quartersawn hardwood
- Twenty kilns with computerized monitoring systems and capacity for drying nearly 1.5 million board feet of quartersawn hardwood
- Paved log yard with capacity for 3 million board feet
- Sawmill equipped with state-of-the-art headsaw, two resaws, optimizer edger and end trimmer
- Indoor truck and container loading